Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baking Links Roundup

I know it's only October, but I feel like the holiday season is just around the corner and I need all the practice I can get when it comes to testing out recipes for gifting.  Here are a few recipes that I've yet to test out, but hope to be able to soon.

Mmmm....Toffee.  If you're like me and you crave the sweet, caramel taste of toffee, these
Toffee Blondies from Baked Bree will surely appease your taste buds.toffee blondie brownie recipe


I also came across this great recipe Homemade Almond Joy candy, care of Joy the Baker.  I'm excited to try this one out, as Almond Joy is my favorite candy.  Hands down, all time favorite sweet treat.

A few weeks ago, I tried my hand at the Monster Cookie recipe over at what megan's making.  These cookies were delicious.  I shared them with co-workers and family and everyone seemed to agree that these rich, decicious, chocolate and peanut butter and oatmeal cookies hit the spot.

Enjoy these recipes and expect another recipe roundup this time next week. Until then, just remember, Friday is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment